IGNORED

JCAT INITIO 3 (Dual 5V) Linear Power Supply

JCAT INITIO 3 (Dual 5V) Linear Power Supply

Up for sale a newest JCAT audiophile grade Linear Power Supply - INITIO 3 (with Dual 5V outputs and Two DC cables). I ordered it from the Canadian authorized dealer (Yuri@Presto Audio Services) and received it last month - June 14. It's been hooked up with my JCAT USB XE & NET XE cards. These are truly amazing products if you are into Audiophile grade PC audio you must wisely invest in these gears !

The power supply unit is "Like New", i am contemplating for an upgrade. The original JCAT black box packaging came with minor cosmetic defects (Possibly due to the packaging handlers from either JCAT factory or UPS when he/she went too excited to flip open the box - see photos attached). I have already carefully patched them up with clear tapes and nothing at all affecting the performance of the power supply unit. The final shipping wrap will be by double-box method with care.

** The INITIO 3 (with additional DC output cable) Retail for $1,085 USD, now i am selling it for $795 USD includes standard shipping.

Thanks