IGNORED

How to TAG a TAGless Flac-rip?

Hello!

I am in the process of ripping my LPs to 1bit/5,6 DSD and then Flac copies to NAS server, and run those through Foobar2000.

Good so far. But is there a easy way to get TAG info for the musik file?

Thank you!

dCS Puccini - Antelope OCX and DA - Qnap TS-239 ProII Turbo NAS - Netbook - WireWorld Starlight USB - M2Tech hiFace Evo - TeddyEvo - Hovland HP200 - Pass Labs XA30.5 - Graaf GM20 Monoblocks - Graaf GM100 - Pass Labs SR-2[br]Head-fi: Digital TV/DVD stream - Apogee Big Ben - dCS - Woo Audio WA22 - Sennheiser HD800/XLR - mostly for movies - intense![br]Cables: Canare/Digital - Atlas and Yter/Analog - PS Audio/Power[br]The missing link: Korg MR2000S 1bit DSD [br]Vinyl: VPI Aries 3 - 10.5i VTA-on-the-fly - SuperPlatter - Teres Verus - Transfiguration Orpheus - Hovland P200

I think dbPowerAmp will do this, It has a Edit ID Tag feature that should come up if you right click once you have loaded the Audio converter.

I use Korg's Audiogate but I don't think this will do that, it may be also be possible with Foobar

BTW I assume you are using the Korg for ripping, how is it for playback etc etc?

Trying to make sense of all the bits...MacMini/Amarra -> WavIO USB to I2S -> DDDAC 1794 NOS DAC -> Active XO ->Bass Amp Avondale NCC200s, Mid/Treble Amp Sugden Masterclass -> My Own Speakers

Thank you xsajohn!

Discogs was THE way to go :)

Tx

dCS Puccini - Antelope OCX and DA - Qnap TS-239 ProII Turbo NAS - Netbook - WireWorld Starlight USB - M2Tech hiFace Evo - TeddyEvo - Hovland HP200 - Pass Labs XA30.5 - Graaf GM20 Monoblocks - Graaf GM100 - Pass Labs SR-2[br]Head-fi: Digital TV/DVD stream - Apogee Big Ben - dCS - Woo Audio WA22 - Sennheiser HD800/XLR - mostly for movies - intense![br]Cables: Canare/Digital - Atlas and Yter/Analog - PS Audio/Power[br]The missing link: Korg MR2000S 1bit DSD [br]Vinyl: VPI Aries 3 - 10.5i VTA-on-the-fly - SuperPlatter - Teres Verus - Transfiguration Orpheus - Hovland P200

Hello blueixus!

In short, I think the Korg MR2000S is one of my best investments!

It is a Pro tool, but the quality of build, is like really fine hifi. Not like my Apogee or Antelope, those are more rough.

It is easy and logic to use.

Togehter with AudioGate it is simply amazing what a non-pro can do.

I have only shortly listened to the Korg, becouse I just got it. But you know, as an audiophile, I'm a little bit afraid that this cheap pro equipment will beat up my expensive gear! :) Seriously just a little bit.

But the Korg has a huge advantage in playing DSD128, and that is an advantage ofcourse. But is the analouge output good enough?

In the short listen I had, I think so.

Thank you!