IGNORED

Allo Boss2 problem: black screen, DietPi + ALLO GUI menu not showing

I purchased Allo Boss2 along with Shanti (Dual Power) supply. I removed the J18 jumper inside the Boss2 and connected the 3A to USB type C for Raspberry Pi and the 1A to the DAC. Power supply is powering on the Allo Boss 2 but the software is not loading. The screen stays black, no boot menu. It was supposed to come loaded with DietPi + ALLO GUI but its not showing up??

14 hours ago, OCme said:

I purchased Allo Boss2 along with Shanti (Dual Power) supply. I removed the J18 jumper inside the Boss2 and connected the 3A to USB type C for Raspberry Pi and the 1A to the DAC. Power supply is powering on the Allo Boss 2 but the software is not loading. The screen stays black, no boot menu. It was supposed to come loaded with DietPi + ALLO GUI but its not showing up??

The SD card is inserted in RPI's SD card slot? Forwarded PM also please check

Yes, I have taken the SD card out and placed it back in three times with no success. I do not have a monitor connected to the (RPI's hdmi port). I plugged a RJ45 cable into Ethernet port and the other end into my router and yes the green and yellow LEDs at the bottom of RPI 's ethernet port are glowing, but when I scan network devices I am unable to find RPI in the LINKSYS Smart Wi-Fi or in Windows 10 In Network & Internet settings under Ethernet