IGNORED

Updated: Danacable Lazuli Reference for Utopia 1.5M 1/4" Plug (w/optional Lemo to 3.5 mm adaptors)

Updated: Danacable Lazuli Reference for Utopia 1.5M 1/4" Plug (w/optional Lemo to 3.5 mm adaptors)

Hi all,
I'm re-listing this as i actually sold this a few days ago with the adaptors to a local Susvara owner at a higher price. The buyer was so impressed with the difference the cable made, that for whatever reason he decided he now prefers a 3-meter Danacable and asked if he could return the cable to me and get a refund.
Being the cool dude that i am 😆 i told him i'd lower the price on Head-Fi (new price $600) and try to sell it for him, and he agreed to cover the difference. So, if you're in need of the perfect short tabletop/desktop cable for Utopia at a great price, here it is.

As the title reads, this is a used Danacable Lazuli Reference for Focal Utopia 1.5M cable with 1/4" plug. Cable is in very good condition as seen in photo.
Comes with original packaging (Danacable gold box) & certificate of authenticity.

If you're a Hifiman 3.5 mm headphone owner, i (or rather "he") can throw in a custom made pair of Lemo to 3.5 mm adaptors for an extra $50 (original cost $100 + shipping).

5% PP fees and shipping on buyer.
Shipping from Israel via EMS: door-to-door shipping with full tracking. I assume insurance is optional at the post office.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I'll either connect/direct you to the recent buyer (and he'll ship), or if you prefer, i'll get the job done and take responsibility.

Stay well!

• Seller
    OrenT
  • Date
    06/03/21
  • Price
    600.00 USD
  • Category