IGNORED

Off the grid audio/amp setup

Hi all! 

My situation is as follows: I have a sailing boat with a Raspberry Pi 4b on board, which functions as a device for navigation and to collect all data from sensors (depth, radio, weather, etc). It is connected to a 12v battery over the onboard power grid. It'll have a UPS Pico with a 1500mAh battery, so it'll continue to function in case there is an emergency. Now the UPS will hook up directly to the 12v and will deliver 5.25V/3.25A to the raspberry 4 and power 4G/GPS. There will be a separate 5v USB hub powering a 2nd Wifi, non essential USB storage etc. In the future I'll add solar to take it completely off the grid.

On to the question:
On top of this there is an Piano 1.0 connected to Volt Amp. The UPS does power the Piano of course, but not the AMP (is it possible to power the AMP from the raspberry?). So I bought a transformer from 12v > 24v (useful for other application as well), which could deliver a stable 3A at 24v, so enough for the amp. This means however I have 3 trafo's now: 12v -> 5v on the UPS, 12v -> 5v separately for the powered hub and 12v -> 24v for the AMP. Is there any way the AMP could feed power to the raspberry and piano, so not to use all these different trafo's and to reduce loss?

Thnx!