IGNORED

KZ AS16 vs Premium IEM

TLDR, What makes these more expensive IEM’s such as Moondrop 2/dusk variant, BGVP DM8, etc, what do they have that the KZ AS16 (or any of the lineup) don’t have and do those differences make sense for the cost?

Quick back story, im a vocalist in a cover band doing weddings and corporate parties all over the US and I’ve been using the KZ AS10s for about 2 years and really don’t have any complaints but I’m ready for an upgrade. I was using some Shure E215s for years and never really liked them and kept hearing from other musicians that the KZ line up was awesome so I bought some and they totally killed my E215s and I’ve never looked back. I’m just wondering if I should stay in the KZ family or is there another IEM under $500 that’ll make me feel the same way I felt when I replaced the E215s. Having a good IEM so I can hear tracks, guitar and my vocals is absolutely crucial to me getting more weddings and not looking like a loser and I’m so green when it comes to the world of audio and IEM’s, I didn’t realize it was this huge of a market and I’m beginning to feel overwhelmed.