IGNORED

Phasure NOS1 vs. Pacific Microsonics Model Two

To echo Barrows, I wish this Phasure DAC were compatible with MAC computers. I looks like a great new concept / product. In addition, Mani's endorsement carries weight with me.

Q

Steve Kuh[br]Mac Mini > Glyph HD > Weiss AFI1 (slave) > modded Esoteric D70 (master) > BAT VK51SE > Classe CA400 > Harbeth Super HL5[br]\"Come on the amazing journey and learn all you should know...\"

Peter, you should be very proud of your hard and successful work. Do not apologize to anyone!

Your English is fine (remember, it's Mani who has the accent) :-)

Steve Q

Chicago

Steve Kuh[br]Mac Mini > Glyph HD > Weiss AFI1 (slave) > modded Esoteric D70 (master) > BAT VK51SE > Classe CA400 > Harbeth Super HL5[br]\"Come on the amazing journey and learn all you should know...\"

• 2 weeks later...

@ Clay: Though Mani's not selling there are one or 2 for sale on Audiogon ... but you might need a bridge loan. Perhaps Mani can offer a competitive rate ... :-)

Q