IGNORED

Voxativ Absolut Alberich system - Dual Subs + HE Speakers + Super integrated

Voxativ Absolut Alberich system - Dual Subs + HE Speakers + Super integrated

Nearly brand new (received in February), this system took 3 months to manufacture (ordered in December). Not even broken in.

https://voxativ.berlin/alberich

Voxativ's legendary Hagen speakers got the 9.87 treatment with a pair of super fast subwoofers powered by 500w amplifiers each. Their Absolut super integrated amplifier incorporates a streamer, world class DAC, DSP (running at 24/196) and a 50 wpc class A/B amplifier in one beautifully designed box; the DSP matched perfectly to the Hagen/Alberich drivers. 

The resulting music is pure magic, leading them to win a few awards here and there. And tinkerers need not worry. The system keeps paying back as you experiment with speaker input vs. line; ethernet vs. wireless; isolating feet, other DACs, amplifiers, etc. The Piano Black looks gorgeous as well.

Sadly for me, in the time it took the system to manufacture, I moved to an apartment with a much, much smaller living/listening room and the Alberich system is beyond overkill. Time to find a loving home for the system and build out a headphone rig!

Asking price includes:

Speakers:

• 2x Hagen Monitors
  • 2x Alberich Bass Modules

Electronics:

• 1x Absolut Amplifier Box
  • 1x Remote Control

Cabling:

• 3x Power Cables (Basic)
  • 1x Pair of 12 ft Black Series RCA interconnects (from Absolut to Alberich)

Accessories:

• 8x Spikes between Hagen and Alberich
  • 1x User Manual
  • 1x Microfiber Cloth

--- MSRP was $19,799 + $450 shipping to the US ---

Asking $15,250, at which I will cover shipping for all 3 boxes within the continental US. Thanks!

• Seller
    AbsolutK
  • Date
    04/09/21
  • Price
    15,250.00 USD
  • Category