IGNORED

Problem with Pure Music.

freddie40

I have been using Pure Music for many months and have almost always had this problem. When playing a CD the first song will play just fine, then when the second or third song comes on it will play the first 10 seconds or so then start over. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I have tried to re-install Snow Leopard, re-install Pure Music, ect. I am using a Mac Mini (2.53 GHz) with a SSD and a Firewire 800 drive and 6GB of RAM. I am very frustrated so any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dave

Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini / Yosemite -> JRiver 22 -> Ayre QB9DSD -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent Reference XLRs, Transparent Super Speaker Cable, Maple Shade USB cable

Given your set-up and your efforts to track down the problem, I suggest you contact Rob at tech support at Channel D. My experience with him has been outstanding. More often than not, he picked up the phone and promptly resolved whatever problem I was having. He also listens to customer feedback regarding the feature set of Pure Music.

Good luck.

Rob

OS 10.7.3>iTunes 10.6> Apple Lossless library>Pure Music 1.86>2010 Mac Mini 8GB RAM>Toslink>Logitech Transporter> Conrad Johnson Premier 3 preamp>Conrad Johnson Premier 5 monoblocks>Quad ESL 2905>

Dave,

Pure Music is not designed to play CDs as a traditional CD player.

Steve

Wavelength Silver Crimson/Denominator USB DAC, Levinson 32/33H, Synergistic Research Cables and AC cables, Shunyata Hydra V-Ray II with King Cobra CX cable, Wilson Sasha WP speakers with Wilson Watch Dog Sub. Basis Debut V Vacuum turntable/ Grahm Phantom/Koetsu Jade Platinum. MacBook Pro 17\" 2.3GHz Quad Core i7, 8GB RAM, Pure Music, Decibel, Fidelia, AudioQuest Diamond USB Cable.

I have finally figured it out. It turns out that my problem is caused by the iPad application remote. If I play the files directly from the computer there is no problem. So to resolve the issue I have switched to Remoter for the iPad.

Dave

Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini / Yosemite -> JRiver 22 -> Ayre QB9DSD -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent Reference XLRs, Transparent Super Speaker Cable, Maple Shade USB cable