IGNORED

Pure Music: down-sampling 192 to 96 kHz

oski

I´m using PURE MUSIC software in my MacBook Pro and I´ve got many music (studio master) in 192 kHz original. My dCS Paganini (3 modules: dac, upsampler and clock) that is set in HOG mode, supports up to 96 kHz via the USB port of my MAC. If I play a track recorded in 192, the dCS upsampler screen shows "96". My question is: who is performing the down-conversion here: Pure Music or the Mac internal CORE?

I know by reading the manual that Pure Music has a Sample Rate Converter screen where I suppose to set the conversion "192 to 96" but I can´t get access to that screen in Pure Music v. 1.72a

Anybody could help me?

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my english!)

MacBook Pro i7- 8Gb Mem - OS Mavericks - Audirvana Plus 2.x- Interface USB - dCS Vivaldi trio (DAC, Upsampler, Clock) - Digital cables: Crystal Cable Mod. Absolute Dream - Amplification: Boulder 2160 - Interconnects: Transparent OPUS - Loudspeakers: Wilson ALEXIA - speaker cables: Transparent Opus MM2 - Electric Filter: Shunyata Mod. Hydra Triton - Power cables: Transparent and Crystal Cable -Sennheiser HDVA600 > Sennheiser HD800