IGNORED

DigiOne Signature Player

I am not getting any sound from my new DigiOne Signature Player either using a COAX output.  I have re-flashed the card three times.  I am using Ropiee.  Roon can see the the DigiOne and I can make configuration changes in Roon, but still no sound.  Diet Pi does not work either.  I am connecting the DigOne to the Coax input on a Rotel Integrated amplifier.  The same input works fine on my other other streamer and with a CD player.  Any ideas on how to get this working?

4 hours ago, Flyfish77 said:

I am not getting any sound from my new DigiOne Signature Player either using a COAX output.  I have re-flashed the card three times.  I am using Ropiee.  Roon can see the the DigiOne and I can make configuration changes in Roon, but still no sound.  Diet Pi does not work either.  I am connecting the DigOne to the Coax input on a Rotel Integrated amplifier.  The same input works fine on my other other streamer and with a CD player.  Any ideas on how to get this working?

Forwarded PM please check

6 hours ago, Flyfish77 said:

You need to change sound output to allo sound card. By the default it's set up to 3,5mm jack out on raspberry. Easiest way to do it is to connect your Pi to the tv/screen (remember to have USB wire keyboard commenced). When everything load on the screen you need to type command to get to the settings then audio settings and then change to allo scard.

I've tested all possible os/distro, by far choosing Dietpi with allo web panel (best option to start). Flash the card connect your Pi with LAN cable to your network then use your PC/Mac browser to log in into the panel