IGNORED

For sale: Soekris DAC1541 in mint condition

For sale: Soekris DAC1541 in mint condition

Hello

Since I am replacing various components in my system, I took the hard decision to part with my Soekris DAC1541.

This is the original fully balanced discrete sign-magnitude design by Søren Kristensen that uses two pairs of R2R strings in place of a single pair to get the hot and cold wires of the balanced signal. The last price was 1150 EUR plus VAT (25%), i.e. 1437.50 EUR. The Soekris DAC2542 in comparison has only a pair of R2R strings per channel, generating a unbalanced signal from which the balanced out is obtained using opamps - in other words it is an upgraded DAC1421 with balanced outs. Also, the older model has higher precision resistors.

My DAC1541 is in mint condition, no scratches, and is in absolutely perfect working condition. It comes in its original packaging with all original included accessories and printed manual. No pets, no smoking in my household. Pictures are attached,.

I am looking for 1000 EUR (total price, no need to add VAT) including shipping to Europe and an Apple Remote to control it. This is the european price of the DAC1421! I will throw in a EUPEN power cord I terminated myself and everything will come doubly packaged.

I also have a few balanced cables, in case you are interested.

There are a few references to me in the "good guys" threads at pinkfishmedia – people have bought from me Apollon NC500 based monoblocks, Abrahamsen amplifiers, Naim olive NAC 32.5 and chrome bumper NAP 140 and cables, and a few more items.