IGNORED

Article: What is Accurate Sound?

Yes, this is again an truely excellent informative and educational post by mitchco, similar to the one he did on Dirac in February already touching many of the topics mentioned here.
After heaving read his February post I actually went the Dirac route for my Kii Threes to further explore the RC topic, which I had started before with just some direct filter corrections in the Kiis for the lower frequencies by using REW and a mic.
But what you can't influence there is any aspects of time alignment which however also can be addressed with Dirac. I finally decided for a miniDSP SHD with Dirac installed and am very pleased with the result. What is still open for me is to experiment with different (industry) target curves mitchco also mentions in his posts. Dirac might not be the ultimate solution, but for me it seemed a good solution to start with, especially being integrated into the miniDSP hardware.
But I most likely wouldn't have gone this "enhanced RC" route (and taken the extra but for me comparatively tolerable investment) if Mitchco wouldn't write or have written these kinds of posts here.
Mitchco, thanks very much for these!!