IGNORED

Fix For Pops and Cracks USBridge Signature?

After looking for the solution under DietPi, I signed up for GentooPlayer.
And my Allo works .. my RME ADI-2 can play PCM 705/768 and especially DSD 256 without worry (unless my nuc does not follow).

#Profile2
 Profile:     Profile2
 RamSystem:   Ramsystem not enabled
 Free memory: 910MB of total 971MB

Kernel:   4.14.114-GentooPlayer-MIN+
 ───────────────────────────────────────
 GentooPlayer   | 15:44 | sab 30/05/2020 
 ───────────────────────────────────────
 v2.13      | Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ (aarch64)

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX >Gustard A26 (NAA twk) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine HEFA

• 6 months later...

I had some problems at startup and I remain convinced that the integration of the ASIX chip developed for integrated USB3 with a Texas USB2 chip was not easy.
For months, going under GentooPlayer, I have no more problems.
My RME DAC receives DSD 128 or 256 via HQPlayer  and Allo SIG. I even configured the 2 ethernet chips (NUC and ALLO) in 100mb
I also have a Shanti upstream.

ROON + HQP / Hdplex H3-i5 + 400ATX >Gustard A26 (NAA twk) > SQM > Benchmark AHB2 / Recital Audio Illumine HEFA

I have had my Allo SIG for a year. And pops and cracks appeared on high pcm flow (705 or 768 equivalent to DSD 256 or 512) with an ethernet load of 25 / 30mb (only).
With the ASIX 2.0 driver integrated in several OS, things are better. For me, from February.
But I think the settings of other network sources also have an impact.
Today, no more worries. (IPV6 with HQPlayer, direct without switch, full duplex, 100mb)