IGNORED

Allo relay attenuator

idm

Hi All, my first post to this forum.

I have a RPI 3B, I2S isolator, Boss DAC, and Relay Attenutor. The setup works withe Volumio, I will like to get it working with Dietpi. I have followed the steps in the user manual for the relay attenuator but can not get it to function. When attempting to execute r_attenu in the cli, I hear a relay on the attenuator switch, then need to use ctrl c to get back to the terminal. Please, any help will be much appreciated, I have searched the web for support, there is really none.

1 hour ago, idm said:

Hi All, my first post to this forum.

I have a RPI 3B, I2S isolator, Boss DAC, and Relay Attenutor. The setup works withe Volumio, I will like to get it working with Dietpi. I have followed the steps in the user manual for the relay attenuator but can not get it to function. When attempting to execute r_attenu in the cli, I hear a relay on the attenuator switch, then need to use ctrl c to get back to the terminal. Please, any help will be much appreciated, I have searched the web for support, there is really none.

Forwarded PM please check

• 1 year later...

Just added relay attenuator to my rpi-boss volumio player. For some reason maximum volume is way lower now and at lower settings I couldn't even hear anything. Before I would normally listen at 25-35% volume but with attenuator installed I get same loudness at 100% volume. What could be wrong? Is this normal behaviour?

11 hours ago, wagel said:

Just added relay attenuator to my rpi-boss volumio player. For some reason maximum volume is way lower now and at lower settings I couldn't even hear anything. Before I would normally listen at 25-35% volume but with attenuator installed I get same loudness at 100% volume. What could be wrong? Is this normal behaviour?

Have you set Volume of the DAC to 100 before enabling the Allo Relay Volume Attenuator Plugin. Forwarded PM also please check