IGNORED

Can't access orendu from sonic orbiter software

Music stopped after chattering.

I restored 'machines' and need to point to orendu

I went to sonicorbiter.com and tried to 'manage' the orendu, it generates address but over a two day period, the address cannot be opened up...it hangs up.

Help appreciated

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

will try but doubt it. The unit is in open space in my basement.

I will try and report back, however

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

Ok that wasn't't the problem.

Roon would find the music file but not play it.

I 1) removed the power cables from the Rendu and the DAC, turned DAC off.

2) reconnected them after a minute and turned the DAC back on

3) went to apps (sonicorbiter)/DAC diagnostics and confirmed the dAC was present

4) went to settings/Roon Ready and pressed save

5) went to Roon/settings/audio and enabled the Rendu

Roon would find the music file but not play it.

That has typically worked in the past.

An anomaly: In 5) above...Settings, Sonictransport, the page that I used to enable the opticalrendu, in the Squeezebox part of the page I'm getting the searching symbol.

It states, "if you don't see your Squeezebox devices make sure that LMS is turned off. 

1) I don't really know what a squeezebox device is, is the rendu a squeezebox device? and I don't know what and where an LMS is in order to turn it off. 

Does this have anything to do with my issue? How do I find the LMS and turn it off.

It's funny...or not...I'm doing this without understanding any of the process that I'm trying to use to make the music work.  So, please make suggestions concrete.

Thank you

I rebooted the sonic transporter and ....music.

that said, I'd like to know what an LMS is and how to turn it off..if it should be turned off :-) 

Thank you for your help

Stay safe

We're in it together...we can do it together

Thank you