IGNORED

Will my Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse work during Windows 7 installation?

cgbissett

I had to use usb connected peripherals during the install. There's one spot in the installation process if memory serves that requires you to use the option key to boot. You can't do that with the BT stuff for whatever reason--at least this is what I have found with NON apple peripherals so I can't speak for apple branded keys and mice. It would not surprise me (or probably anyone else) if apple branded products worked for this, and non apple products didn't. As the former poster commented you definitely would want some usb connected stuff on hand. Oh also, you may need an actual wired key to go back and forth between bootcamp and os x even after the installation. Again this seems to affect non apple peripherals--I dont think I had that problem when I used an apple keyboard with my mbp. My mini requires me to plug a keyboard in. The microsoft branded one will not work to switch during the boot.

Macbook Pro 2010->DLNA/UPNP fed by Drobo->Oppo BDP-93->Yamaha RXV2065 ->Panasonic GT25 -> 5.0 system Bowers & Wilkins 683 towers, 685 surrounds, HTM61 center ->Mostly SPDIF, or Analog out. Some HDMI depending on source[br]Selling Art Is Tying Your Ego To A Leash And Walking It Like A DoG[br]