IGNORED

Strong Buzz

luxim

Hello,

I've installed today a Volt+ with the stepped attenuator and Allo's suggested 19V PSU (the order was delivered on January, 3).

Unfortunately, the unit seems to be defective. A very loud buzz can be heard through the speakers and I have not managed to silence it.

The amplifier is connected to a PC with a soundcard (Asus ROG Phoebus) and a 2.0 speaker set (Mission LX-2).

I've already switched inputs (using both the built-in audio of the motherboard and the Asus soundcard) and tried with two different set of cables from the PC to the amplifier.

I've also changed the position of the amplifier and of the PSU several times,.

Finally, note that the buzz becomes even stronger when the PC is shut down.

Please, let me know how to try to fix the problem; otherwise let me know how to return it (order is #007277; I believe I'm still on-time to do this).

Thank you and best regards.

9 hours ago, luxim said:

Hello,

I've installed today a Volt+ with the stepped attenuator and Allo's suggested 19V PSU (the order was delivered on January, 3).

Unfortunately, the unit seems to be defective. A very loud buzz can be heard through the speakers and I have not managed to silence it.

The amplifier is connected to a PC with a soundcard (Asus ROG Phoebus) and a 2.0 speaker set (Mission LX-2).

I've already switched inputs (using both the built-in audio of the motherboard and the Asus soundcard) and tried with two different set of cables from the PC to the amplifier.

I've also changed the position of the amplifier and of the PSU several times,.

Finally, note that the buzz becomes even stronger when the PC is shut down.

Please, let me know how to try to fix the problem; otherwise let me know how to return it (order is #007277; I believe I'm still on-time to do this).

Thank you and best regards.

Forwarded PM please check