IGNORED

Power problem with a new USBridge Signature

I purchased a USBridge Signature about a week ago and after receiving it and connecting it to a USB supply it does not seem to power on.

Upon supplying USB-C power (3A supply), neither the power LED or the activity LED show any activity.

I tried several different USB supplies (from 1A to 3 A) and no activity is seen with any of them.  I had an internet connection, keyboard and monitor connected during the tests.  I tried powering on with all peripherals connected and with none connected - still no signs of life.

I looked at customer support and the website indicated I should try here first.

Any ideas? 

Thanks

3 hours ago, photonwolf said:

I purchased a USBridge Signature about a week ago and after receiving it and connecting it to a USB supply it does not seem to power on.

Upon supplying USB-C power (3A supply), neither the power LED or the activity LED show any activity.

I tried several different USB supplies (from 1A to 3 A) and no activity is seen with any of them.  I had an internet connection, keyboard and monitor connected during the tests.  I tried powering on with all peripherals connected and with none connected - still no signs of life.

I looked at customer support and the website indicated I should try here first.

Any ideas? 

Thanks

Forwarded PM please check

• 2 weeks later...