IGNORED

HOLO Audio MAY DAC

I have searched this topic but can't find any reference to my question.  I apologise if it has been covered.

Has anyone noticed whether the power cable connecting the Holo May to its' power supply is directional?

I have tried to check this but as you have to disconnect the AC cable first I have a suspicion the clocks don't like this as no matter which way around I try it it always sounds a little worse when I first listen to the change.  After a while it sounds better but then I have forgotten what the previous configuration sounded like.  Has anyone with a better sound recollection able to offer a view?

5 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

However, have you tried to reverse a power cable? I can never get the three prongs to go into my components 😁

Perhaps I should have been more clear in posing my question.

I was not talking about the mains supply but the DC supply from the Holo May power supply to the DAC unit.

I was hoping to hear from anyone that had actually tried the DC cable in both directions and could therefore offer their opinion based on their observations.  If you have not done this, then there is no point responding by asserting your view that you do not think DC cables can be directional.  If you have tried this and found there is no difference then I welcome your feedback.

16 minutes ago, musicjunkie917 said:

Who knows if I tried it both ways. I have moved the units around disconnecting the DC power cable multiple times. I highly doubt I have installed it the same way each time. I have never heard a difference and can't think of a logical reason why there would be a sound difference. Hell, I can't think of an illogical reason either. It's not like one end is grounded and the other is not like with directional RCA cables. 

Thanks for your feedback.

By the way who on earth is "E.B." ?