IGNORED

DigiOne SPDIF stream dies when other devices power on or off

PScal

Hello Allo,

I've been having an issue with my DigiOne for a while. I tolerated it for quite some time but now I've decided to attempt to resolve the issue and hopefully not retire my DigiOne. The SPDIF stream dies when I power on or off any other device in the area. It does not happen every time, but about 8/10 times. Devices range from tiny DACs, power amps, even turning on a lamp will do it. I've hooked my DigiOne output up to an oscilloscope via BNC to verify the stream completely dies. The Pi does not 'know' that it has encountered a problem, so it continues trying to play normally. I'm using a Pi3b+ and PiCorePlayer. I've replicated the issue while powering the DigiOne with several power supplies: Allo 5v smps, other 5v smps, and Shanti.

Any advice? Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, PScal said:

Hello Allo,

I've been having an issue with my DigiOne for a while. I tolerated it for quite some time but now I've decided to attempt to resolve the issue and hopefully not retire my DigiOne. The SPDIF stream dies when I power on or off any other device in the area. It does not happen every time, but about 8/10 times. Devices range from tiny DACs, power amps, even turning on a lamp will do it. I've hooked my DigiOne output up to an oscilloscope via BNC to verify the stream completely dies. The Pi does not 'know' that it has encountered a problem, so it continues trying to play normally. I'm using a Pi3b+ and PiCorePlayer. I've replicated the issue while powering the DigiOne with several power supplies: Allo 5v smps, other 5v smps, and Shanti.

Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Forwarded PM please check