Thank you for involving your users! 😀

Here are some other ideas, mainly for the Windows app.

1. Dark mode for the Windows app
    (workaround: https://github.com/Evo-c/qobuz-dark-theme/blob/master/style.css )

2. Allow to filter an artist's releases by type (album / single / EP / compilation / live / ...)
    I'm only interested in albums and EPs, for me all the rest is polluting the view.

3. Allow to apply tags to albums/artists/tracks + allow to filter on them
    =advanced alternative for favorites, which is very limiting
    --> answers different purposes like "candidates for a trial listen" and "organize favorites"

4. Option to filter the artist's releases to only include the last version (or best quality?) of each release. Now often the same album is shown multiple times.

5. Allow to add all (filtered) favorite releases to a playlist / the queue. Currently you can only add individual releases/tracks.

6. Favorite releases: offer a new view where releases are shown in a more condensed way (I suppose a table?). Maybe this request originates from the lack of tags, or another way to browse the favorites.

7. Add support for lyrics (like this foobar plugin: https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_uie_lyrics3)

8. Add links to reviews (like the foobar plugin: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=112914.0) 

9. The play history should be shared across the devices you use the apps on (in the Windows app I don't see the music that I listened to on my Android phone).

10. Maybe add a date/time to the play history?

11. Notifications when a favorite artist releases a new album.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hello again,

Thanks for your super fast feedback on my previous features request!

I have a few more ideas:

1. Within the favorites lists (maybe elsewhere too) I think it would be very useful if you could see when you last played the track / release / artist. And then allow to filter and/or sort on this info. I like to try out albums I never heard (or a long time ago) of my favorite artists and this feature would facilitate that use case.

2. On the "fullscreen playback queue" view (I don't know how to name this screen; you get on it by clicking on the album picture in the playback toolbar) it would be handy if it showed:
    • the total duration of the album (or active playlist)
    • the total remaining play duration
    • the individual track durations

3. Maybe add the same info on the Play Queue popup screen? Not crucial here maybe, I'm not sure.

4. It should be a bit more easy to remove tracks or entire releases from the playback queue
    • e.g. provide separate delete buttons next to each track (instead of hiding this action in the ... menu)
    • e.g. group the tracks by release and then provide a delete buttons next to the release

Thanks again!