IGNORED

Does USBridge Signature work with Meitner MA-1?

Hi, I just tested with my Sparky USBridge with volumio 2.657 and Windows 10 foobar2000 USB output to Meitner MA-1.  It works on Sparky USB and Windows 10, both detect the MA-1 as XMOS USB audio 2.0, but connect to USBridge USB it fails with error "failed to open ALSA device "hw:1.0": no such file or directory".  Please can help to resolve this issue? Thanks. Mat

My understanding ALSA is audio driver on Volumio Linux OS, no matter the Meitner USB is connected to Sparky USB port or USBridge USB port uses the same ALSA driver.  If it is true, and Meitner only has problem being detected via USBridge USB port, it proves the problem is on USBridge. According to Meitner manual, and the test results its USB is XMOS solution which is widely used in DACs. Hope Allo team can help to fix it.  Really appreciated.

8 hours ago, cantonna7 said:

My understanding ALSA is audio driver on Volumio Linux OS, no matter the Meitner USB is connected to Sparky USB port or USBridge USB port uses the same ALSA driver.  If it is true, and Meitner only has problem being detected via USBridge USB port, it proves the problem is on USBridge. According to Meitner manual, and the test results its USB is XMOS solution which is widely used in DACs. Hope Allo team can help to fix it.  Really appreciated.

Forwarded PM please check