IGNORED

Wireless rear channel theater speakers

Hi,
I've been working to declutter my setup lately...I've placed my Denon AVR-X4300H into recessed shelves under my tv, hidden the wires for the L/C/R speakers, unfortunately I still have 30 something feet of speaker wire being hidden by throw rugs. Also the rear speakers are 25 year old, crappy JBLs.

I don't need to replace them with anything fancy, as they're just my cinema rear channel speakers, but I was hoping to find wireless. I have a wireless subwoofer, Klipsch R-10SWi, which I love. It's simple...has a wireless transmitter about the size of a pack of cards that sits easily behind my receiver.

I cannot seem to find an equivalent for rear channel (small bookshelf) speakers. It seems all of the ones I find are either part of a theater package (I don't want a soundbar), stand alone wireless/bluetooth speakers,  or part of a large wireless ecosystems (I don't want to add another DVD player-sized piece of hardware to my setup).

Are there any simple solutions that I'm missing? My only other option is to drill a few holes in a outside wall to run cable, which I'd like to avoid if possible

This is my last resort if I can't make wireless work :)
image.png.9b0ebb99ffd2ca3d87decd6b86418867.png