IGNORED

Rendu Support Thread

Jesus,

How do I email you.  I just purchased a microrendu and I am unable to get the upnp bridge working (please see the first image).

When I go to the bridge settings, I do not see any renderers, although I have several (minimserver and Yamaha aventage receiver).

I enabled squeezebox support in Roon and I see the micro-rendu listed under roon-ready devices.

I have the rendu connected to a netgear orbi router.  The dac connected to the rendu is the Oppo Sonica.

What can I do to fix this.  If you need additional information, please provide your email so I can provide further information.  Thanks  Bruce

Rendu 1.JPG

Rendu 2.JPG

13 hours ago, vortecjr said:

1. The bridge software is off and you need to restart it.

2. MinimServer is a UPnP Server so it will not be listed as a renderer in the app. The Yamaha might be a DLNA or UPnP device and if so it could show up as a renderer. 

3. If you want to play into the Oppo Sonica DAC you can just use Roon to stream to the Rendu in RoonReady output mode and connect the DAC via USB to the Rendu. No real need for the SonoreUPnP Bridge in this case.

4. If you need to email me you can at [email protected].     

Was able to get this resolved via a teamview session with Jesus.  The software needed to be updated and I wasn't aware that I had two  devices running LMS.  After the software was updated and the LMS devices were turned off, the bridge is now working.  Thanks to Jesus for his help.

Bruce

• 3 weeks later...

Don't see microRendu in Audirvana Plus for Windows

I am able to detect the microRendu when I run Roon.  However, when I switch the app to MPD/DLNA, I do not detect it in Audirvana for windows.  I rebooted the device and installed the latest software (2.6), but audirvana for windows does not recognize it.

The microRendu is attached to a Oppo Sonica DAC.

Any suggestions?

Bruce

• 3 months later...

Roon, HQ Player and Microrendu

I just upgraded to HQ Player 4.0 for windows.  I am unable to use Roon with HQ player while using the microrendu.

For the micro-rendu, I have it set to the Roon App.  I see micro-rendu in Roon, but can't seem to be able to output to HQ player.  I have HQ player set to NAA, with my mytek liberty as the dac.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.