IGNORED

Allo Digione Signature

• 1 month later...

After a few weeks of enjoying with  Signature in my audio system I must admit that Sig. worth every eur. But , here is my little problem :  from the very first day I use Sig.with Rpi2 b without any problem (Asus powerbank on clean side and Rpi stock psu for dirty side) and yesterday I tried to replace RPi2 b  with Rpi 3b+ but without success.Problem is const. undervoltage (red light blinking all the time).Tried with different psu (Ifi Ipower,etc.), tried with 3 psu as you mentioned : 

"Quick fix so you can listen to music ...feed RPi uUSB AND dirty side type C usb (clean side keep on feeding the batteries) . All inputs are protected by diodes so you can feed it 3 ways as well. This will get rid of the undervoltage"

No success.Without Sig . Rpi3b+  work fine , but with Sig.-nothing.Anyway, I put Sig back on Rpi2b and continue to enjoy in music.

Do you have any idea where the problem might be?

P.S. Sorry for my poor english.

Thank you nbpf for trying to help.I'm using DietPi with LMS. Planning to try with  Volumio and PicorePlayer and also with my "old" Allo DigiOne (not at home at the moment). Maybe I'll borrowed some decent LPS while I'm  waiting for secondhand LPS-1 to come.Most important thing is that everything works perfectly with Rpi2b and keep the smile on my face .