IGNORED

Wrong pieces received for the DigiOne Acrylic Case

Dear Allo Support,

I've recently purchased 1 x DigiOne board with 1 x Black Acrylic Case from your official Allo online store, together with some accessories (Order #003766 refers).   

The order have been received at the end of July and I've been eagerly waiting for the delivery of my new RasperryPi 3 B+ (received yesterday) to perform the installation of the DigiOne and acrylic case. I need support for my order, but I've been redirected from the Allo website store to this forum.

Today, when I started the installation I've realized, quite surprisingly, that I've received a few wrong pieces with my DigiOne case.

I'm not sure, but the wrong two pieces seems to be from the Boss case.

Unfortunately, with these wrong pieces I cannot complete the installation, since especially one side of the case does not match with the BNC and RCA jacks on the DigiOne board.

I'm attaching a few pictures to show the discrepancies noted on two pieces of the case, including photos from the Allo case assembling tutorial to provide direct comparison with the correct DigiOne case pieces.

I'm not sure if just two pieces are wrong, or if I've received a completely different case... maybe the one for the Boss?

The point is that the DigiOne and the Black Acrylic Case were purchased together as a bundle (as per Order attached), so it's not like I could have put in the shopping cart the wrong case... and I was not certainly expecting such a disappointing mistake :-(

How can I get the correct case shipped now? is it fine to just report the issue with my order here?

Thank you in advance for your support and understanding!

Best regards,

Marco

Allo Order.jpg

1 - Wrong Pieces Received.jpg

2 - Wrong Piece does not match jacks.jpg

3 - Correct Piece - Jacks Side.jpg

4 - Correct Piece - SD Card side.jpg