IGNORED

?marra vs Pure Vinyl 3 months Later

wavac

Hello my friends,

After three months of living with pure vinyl and then trying the Amarra I am positive that I can post my impressions of what I have heard.

At the beginning I was very impressed with the soundstage of Pure Vinyl and the changes it brought to my audio system. But after a bit I began to get tired of its presentation, It couldnt let me enjoy the music as much as I wanted.

So I thought I should give Amarra a try. OMG! What a wonderful presentation, more flat, more real, more musical than pure vinyl. The micordynamics increased and the music seemed to "flow" more naturally, it was so much more musical!! It just sounded "right" compared to pure vinyl.

One more point, the 64bit volume control from amarra is so much better than the one used in pure vinyl. As I run my system without a preamp this is a must for me.

Who knows, maybe it is the synergy between Amarra and Weiss but the Amarra in my system was a CLEAR winner at the end of the day. Not to mention it is bug-free compared to pure vinyl which was very annoying with its slowness...

Happy Listening,

Mike

MacBook Pro > M2Tech Evo > Stylos SYS HAD > Sovereign Director > Sovereign Power > Tidal Piano Cera (Cabling: Argento)