IGNORED

Stereophile Series on MQA Technology

12 minutes ago, Evangelist said:

I was Not even invented to the MQA press conference and I was never payed any amount or granted any privilege by MQA, Bob Stuart, Meridian or any other company or person for my opinion on MQA. I have never been payed for influence on ANY journalistic work I have ever done and I will never have money influence my opinions. So, FredericV, do your home work and while you're at it, read the MQA publications again (I have read about 125 pages of it) and you'll see you're wrong there too. Hans Beekhuyzen

We've  done our homework, dozen of pages of it. And so have others.  So there is actual PROOF, both by measurement and   mathematics,   that MQA  does  not do what they claim and also degrades the sound

1 minute ago, Evangelist said:

We can disagree technically, I have no problem with that. The point here is that I supposedly am on the take. That is slander and that where I demand proof.

I don't care whether you are "on the take" or not.

I am  dealing with proven facts. Which are the only things that matter.

8 minutes ago, Evangelist said:

show me then when and where I am payed by whom

Doesn't matter whether you are paid or not. But all you appear to do is 'cut and paste' from MQA sources.

So you just provide another advertisement for MQA, even if you do it for free. If you want to influence anyone here you will have to do better than that as we've seen it all before and remain unmoved as we  already  have  the facts..

6 minutes ago, Evangelist said:

Don't come back with rhetorical questions but show me your proof. You can't for there is no.

It's everywhere. Including here. If you refuse to look at it that's up to you. We aren't going to repeat  it all or 'consolidate' it just for you.  You had just a well try and deny that the sun rises. 

6 minutes ago, Evangelist said:

Well, if you would know the audio industry you also would know that presentations for the Audio Engineering Society are never payed for. Last time: stop accusing my of things you can't proof (for they didn't happen) and stop slandering my. It is illegal to do so.

The AES is just a industry club. By no stretch of the imagination is it  a 'professional body'  in the accepted sense.

2 hours ago, old_bassist said:

As an AES member I find this statement to be more than a little offensive. Lest people get the wrong idea from your post, this is how AES describes AES:

http://www.aes.org/about

It doesn't require  you to pass an entry examination.

It doesn't check your qualifications.

And you don't get kicked out or put in jail if you do something wrong.

My local fishing club is harder to join.

And I describe myself as absolutely wonderful.

1 minute ago, rickca said:

I'm apalled at the wholesale endorsement of MQA by audio journalists since its launch.  I'm also really disappointed in the manufacturers who bought into the ecosystem, particularly high end guys like dCS and Berkeley.  I applaud companies like Ayre and Bricasti who have so far resisted selling out.  I am certainly not thrilled about Sonore jumping on the bandwagon.

To them it's just another label on the box. It doesn't signify that they think it's any good. 

There's eleven on my six year old  'universal' disc player. Half  of them are now obsolete. This one will be too.