IGNORED

New second generation Dirac Live

1 hour ago, macuniverse said:

What's the latest 2.0 DL (Dirac Live) alpha/beta? I have 0.9.23 installed on my Macbook Pro running MacOS 10.14.6.

I'm using the standalone version. My input to DL 2.0 is UMIK-1. When I run DiracLiveProcessor and click on "Audio Settings" I only see output selection field.  Input selection (UMIK-1) field is missing. Can I assume that UMIK-1 already selected? MacOS sees UMIK-1 in Audio Midi setup (fix to 48KHz).

I select "Create New Filter" tab and click on "Measure" it opens a file selection dialog box. I have no idea what it's looking for as there is no message to guide the user. 

I'm stuck and any assistance appreciated.

I had similar issue. I just removed 0.9.23 from my 2011 MBP updated to Mojave via Dosdudes’s patch method. Rebooted and installed Processor ver 0.9.11 and I could select the UMIK1. 

Hope this works for you too. 

However in the next step once I click measure- DL 2.2.3 opens and throws an error “selected mic is disconnected” and crashes. Read in upthread that privacy settings might be blocking DL from accessing UMIK. Will fix that setting and report back. 

#339 Cont...

I checked the privacy setting. Dirac Processor has access to Mic (obvious), but I don’t see Dirac Live there (see screenshot). 

second screenshot shows Dirac Live throwing error and crashes. 

@flak am I missing anything? Lemme know if I need to raise a support ticket

70BFD80E-EC8D-401C-AF8A-E96FC1B7EAE4.jpeg

DC74BB52-59CF-48A1-9E9F-2243CF3CA653.jpeg

1 hour ago, flak said:

Version 2.2.3 of the Dirac Live calibration tool has brought some changes one has to be aware of..

- The mic should not be selected anymore in the Audio Settings of the DiracLiveProcessor, it should be selected in the "Select recording device" page after Dirac Live has been invoked.

- The DiracLiveProcessor will not find Dirac Live in the previous location because it has changed, the first time one clicks "Measure" in the DiracLiveProcessor it's necessary to point it to DiracLive.exe along this path:

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Dirac\Live

Needless to say these complications will be avoided in the final release,

thanks for your time in testing it

Thanks Flavio. On Mac: I unchecked “supports recording” and left mic selection as is. Clicked measure and same thing happens. Dirac Live opens and shows an error “the selected mic is disconnected” and crashes. 

update my support ticket #31169 with screenshots

PS: I’m running a 2011 MBP on Mojave with Dosdudes patch as 2011 models don’t officially support Mojave