IGNORED

1st Post: Noob seeks Networking advice w/ OPPO 205

I've got a turris omnia on the far side of the house and a netgear nighthawk x4 range extender in the listening room.

My SSD directly connected to the OPPO sounds significantly better than playing music over wifi. (Shocking, right?)

How much money am I going to have to drop to match the sound quality I'm currently getting straight from the external SSD attached to the OPPO's USB 3.0 input?

My primary motivation for a network based solution is that it would allow me to use Roon. I love their UI but the SQ is unlistenable compared to the direct solution.

So, far, it seems I could spend a comical amount of money to make this happen:

Cost-no-object router and/or switch... expensive Ethernet and/or USB cables... Power supplies and/or power filters.

My best guess: 

switch w/ LPS in listening room, directly connected to
  a) the OPPO
  b) my NAS
  c) the ethernet jack on the netgear extender, connected to turris via wifi

I'd need "audiophile" ethernet cables for connections a and b, but not c

connection c only exists to connect Roon to everything. Roon sees things via wifi. OPPO has wired connection to music source via switch.

Questions: Is the extender's power supply a problem? Does my NAS need a fancy PS, too? Am I going to have to spend $650 on the snazzy OCXO switch if I want the sound to match the directly connected SSD? Does it matter that Roon Core and Roon Control only have wireless access to the whole system? Do I want the NAS and Extender on a different breaker circuit than the system? Do I want the switch on the same circuit? Do I want to plug the switch's power supply directly into the same power conditioner the rest of my system is using? Do I want to plug the NAS in there too? 

Do the NAS's specs matter? If so, what's the minimum necessary to avoid diminished SQ? 

All in all, this seems like a gigantic investment for the sake of matching SQ that I'm already getting, but w/ access to my full NAS library and Roon's fantastic UI. Is it worth it?

My current reason for leaving the NAS in the room w/ the router instead of my listening room is because it's not silent. Does anybody have a solution for this as well?

Lastly, could it be possible that this is something inherent to Roon's RAAT system? It seems like playing music via wifi using the OPPO's native UI sounds better than using Roon, too.