IGNORED

Cybershaft platinum clock + Mutec MC3+USB : wow!

3 hours ago, dancause said:

Well, I have just connected my newly received Cybershaft Platinum clock. Added to the Mutec MC3+USB + SMS-200 ultra + Lush, this is quite unbelievable.  This clock is worth 2-3 times its price when I compare to DACs, amps and powercords costs...  Not saying these components are not worth their price (quite the contrary!) but really, I didn't know the rest of my system could sound like this...

I don't have enough words to describe the complexity, control and realism that gets out of my speakers...   I can just say that this translates into some kind of relaxed tranquility when I let the music play. No more underlying stress searching for something that is not really there..

This took a lot of reading of infinite forum threads...   :-)

That said, I really want to thank those who are taking time to explore new tweaks and components and take time to write about their findings.  

What I hear today is the result of this communities' work and exploration!  Thank you all!

Please bring this device to my house and show me, because I can't believe for one second that slightly more accurate timing can have this great a transformative impact.

Colour me sceptical...