IGNORED

Using the ISO Regen with Phasure LUSH USB Cable

Ok so I just had the lush placed before the ISO regen > uspcb the sound was not good. Music was very smooth but had lost its ambience. Now I have the uspcb>ISO regen >lush........the magic is back and much more! 

Speakers [Audio Physic Virgo V] Amps [Musical Fidelity 750k x 2] Pre [Musical Fidelity A1 FBP] DAC [North Star Supremo] Transport [North Star Magnifico] Power [Acoustic Revive RTP-6 Ultimate] Cables [Acoustic Revive] Rack [Finite Elemente Pagode Signature] Room Tuning [Acoustic Revive RWL-3 & RR-77] Streamer [Auralic Aries +  Phasure Lush USB > Uptone Iso Regen + Lps 1]

17 hours ago, Doak said:

I experienced the same thing ..... at the beginning. 

Then after at least a month of use I tried the "Lush 1st" placement and now prefer that configuration. Go figure?!?!

What's your experience with just the lush in your playback chain? 

Speakers [Audio Physic Virgo V] Amps [Musical Fidelity 750k x 2] Pre [Musical Fidelity A1 FBP] DAC [North Star Supremo] Transport [North Star Magnifico] Power [Acoustic Revive RTP-6 Ultimate] Cables [Acoustic Revive] Rack [Finite Elemente Pagode Signature] Room Tuning [Acoustic Revive RWL-3 & RR-77] Streamer [Auralic Aries +  Phasure Lush USB > Uptone Iso Regen + Lps 1]

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/09/2017 at 1:42 AM, Doak said:

I experienced the same thing ..... at the beginning. 

Then after at least a month of use I tried the "Lush 1st" placement and now prefer that configuration. Go figure?!?!

Hey Doak,

i just tried the Lush before the ISO regen and the resolution is much clearer and the music breathes easier. Definitely this placement is a winner in my system now. The sound from when I first got the cable has totally transformed. This Lush cable really needs a good burn in