IGNORED

HDtracks download manager...

Having the same problem, Snow Leopard, Macbook Pro, software update done.

Rebooted. Using Firefox. Restarted download manager 4 times. No luck.

24 hours, same song....

\"It would be a mistake to demonize any particular philosophy. To do so forces people into entrenched positions and encourages the adoption of unhelpful defensive reactions, thus missing the opportunity for constructive dialog\"[br] - Martin Colloms - stereophile.com

I checked and I am running the latest Java from Apple.

48 hours and no response from HDTracks, not even a courtesy email. I am asking for a refund and taking my business elsewhere, they obviously don't need it.

\"It would be a mistake to demonize any particular philosophy. To do so forces people into entrenched positions and encourages the adoption of unhelpful defensive reactions, thus missing the opportunity for constructive dialog\"[br] - Martin Colloms - stereophile.com

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed.

I sent HD Tracks a copy of a link to this forum, lets see if they actually do anything.

My experience with them as a customer was that they took days to even respond.

When they did, they did not provide any help to me.

That Java warning message seems different that the one I saw when I was having problems. I wonder if they now have figured out the problem? I will have to try it soon.

New music is not going to do them much good if they cannot elevate the frustration of this download issue. I have not been back since having my issue. Their second issue is slow response time to emails. Having technical problems is normal in this day and age, but not responding promptly to customers when you do is unacceptable.

• 5 months later...

They have had more than enough time to get this fixed, time to change their name to HD Hacks.....

• 3 weeks later...

Amen brother, well said.

If they cared it would have been fixed.

They don't so it ain't, enough said.

• 1 month later...

This truly is strange, I am running a MBP with the latest updates, 5MB DSL service, wireless with an Airport Extreme, (so similar to the users above with positive results) and I can download anything on the net, but HDTracks just gives me fits, doesn't make sense.

• 4 months later...

Firedog, what browser did you use>

Breadvan, you are absolutely right. It is obvious that either they don't care, or can't fix what is wrong.

• 3 months later...

So Chris, could it be what each person has his or her DNS set to on their router or computer?

• 3 weeks later...

I might actually try it again. I have Lion, and its been over a year since

I tried HD Tracks, with lots of pain.

I have noticed Lion tends to automatically streamline things, like logging into a

free wifi spot automatically without having to open an new tab, etc. Maybe it will help.