IGNORED

ISO REGEN Listening Impressions (kicked off with some measurements)

Woot Woot! I got a shipping confirmation today for the ISO REGEN and UltraCap LPS-1.2 pairing I ordered! By this weekend they'll be joining the company of my ETHER REGEN and my Audiowise OPTO-DX kit.  Looking forward to some audio nirvana that so many of you have confirmed from you're own experiences.  Of course, this means I may now need to order a Lush^3 USB  cable to go with it.

Starlink ISP -- > QNAP QSW-308S 10 GbE SWITCH  ---> Supra CAT 8+ & Audio Silver Dragon Network Cable  ---> QNAP TVS-672X NAS ---> DIY Music Server  with JCAT NET XE PCIE  and JCAT USB XE PCIE card (both powered with JCAT Initio 3 LPS) ---> Phasure Audio Lush^3 USB ---> Audiowise SRC-DX -- > Audiowise LP•FILTER ---> Dual Moon Audio Black Dragon BNC Coax Cables ---> Audiowise DC•Block  ---> Chord Electronics DAVE (Dual BNC input Connectors) ---> DAVE Balanced XLR output ---> Black Dragon balanced XLR cables ---> Hegel H20 Amp (Chord DAVE is the pre) ---> Morrow Audio SP6 Speaker Cable Pair ---> KEF Reference 1 3-way speakers