IGNORED

FOR SALE: NuPrime IDA-16

For sale is an almost brand new NuPrime IDA-16.  I purchased this as a bit of an impulse buy for a second system and it did not disappoint in the least.  My main system is a McCormack DNA-500 with a VTL pre and this little gem is about 90% of the sound quality of the big rig.  I prefer solid state over tubes due to the slam and bass.  This amp has both in spades.  Separation, soundstage, sweet midrange, bass slam, you name it, this thing has it covered.  Please read the reviews, they are quite accurate.  The thing I was not expecting is the mid range liquidity typically not associated with Class D.  Had the Bel Canto Ref1000 a couple of years ago and there is no comparison really. 

The DAC is something special as well.  I can’t tell the difference between the on-board DAC and my Bryston BDA-1 which is a 2K DAC – except the NuPrime has a top notch USB and does DSD.

Asking $1800.  Reason for sale – like I said, a bit of an impulse buy and something’s come up where I could use the money.  It comes with original box, remote, etc. as new.  Includes receipt (paid $2660, purchased in January).  Unit is shipped from 14303.  Buyer pays shipping and PP fees.  USPS or wire also accepted.  I have impeccable feedback on Agon  

image-r960x576-C-b026d242-104685179.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...