IGNORED

Regarding Playback of a Filtered Selection in Audirvana 3.0 Library

Just upgraded to A+3.0... Understand how to filter out a specific selection of albums and/or track by various criteria.  But confused about the step(s) in having those tracks then playback as a chosen set.  So once the tracks are filtered out and listed, is the next step to Select All and drag them into the Play Que?  Can they not simply Playback from the filtered list?   When I have attempted to do that... it only plays a single track.  So I am assuming that regardless you always have to select and drag into the Que?

Clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Alex

Always on the learning curve...

MBPro i5 > Audioquest Coffee USB > Emotive Audio Customized Valve Preamp > Emotive Audio Custom E-Linear 6L6GA Amp > Modified Custom Quad57s (Wayne Piquet)

Hmm, I am not sure if I understand right how you filter your tracks.

But in my case, if I use the filter browser (page 14/15 of user manual) then my selection is automaticly set to the playqueue. But the selection plays in list wiew of library without stops as well.

BTW: There is  already a similar topic in CA started called "Library and GUI":

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/31300-audirvana-3-library-and-gui/

MacMini 2018 OS 10.14 | XLD | Yate | iTunes 10.7 | Audirvana 3.5.50 | RME ADI-2 DAC fs | Bryston BHA-1 | Hifiman Arya

This is how I understand from the manual you filter your tracks... I have filtered out all my jazz tracks... yet they don't automatically show up in the playque.  It remains empty. I know I'm doing something off, but can't identify it.

IMG_2133.jpg

Alex

MBPro i5 > Audioquest Coffee USB > Emotive Audio Customized Valve Preamp > Emotive Audio Custom E-Linear 6L6GA Amp > Modified Custom Quad57s (Wayne Piquet)

I think I got it.. I kept initiating play for the filtered tracks on the transport controls rather than within the filtered tracks.

Alex