IGNORED

25% Off New Chesky Records album from Livingston Taylor

Computer Audiophile Users Get 25% Off Safe Home on HDTracks with code CPULIV

"This is an album of quiet virtuosity, never showing off, just mature in its confidence." - Mac Edition RadioLL

"Taylor-penned opener “I Must Be Doing Something Right” in fact has the timeless feel of a Cole Porter tune, with characteristic LT playfulness and wit." - Daily Vault

Has the wonderful feel of a timeless American Standard" - Rock 'n' Roll Truth

Featuring a world class band of Shelly Berg (piano), David Finck (bass), Bashiri Johnson (percussion), and Chelsea Berry (vocals), the album gives playful bend to musical classics like "Anything You Can Do", and also presents Livingston originals such as "I Must Be Doing Something Right".

Livingston Taylor’s career as a professional musician has spanned 50 years. He maintains a performance schedule of more than a hundred shows a year, delighting audiences with his unique brand of popular music which includes mostly original repertory from his thirteen albums. In addition to his performance schedule, Livingston is a full professor at Berklee College of Music, passing on the extensive knowledge gained from his long career on the road to the next generation of musicians.

Part of the Chesky Binaural + Series, all recorded with a single microphone, the band appears right before you with this spacious, lush and multi-dimensional recording. Now headphone users will hear the same three-dimensional sound and imaging as audiophiles have for the past 25 years with Chesky Recordings. Also these new Binaural+ Series albums capture even more spatial realism for the home audiophile market, bringing you one step closer to the actual event. You will hear some of the most natural and pure music ever recorded.

CHESKY WEBSITE

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]I Must Be Doing Something Right[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Merry Old Land Of Oz / Over The Rainbow[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]It Might As Well Be Spring[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]