IGNORED

Watch series offline via laptop

Soon I will travel to Australia for vacation and want to take some series with me, to make my long road trip more enjoyable.

I'm an Amazon Prime member and could download my favorite series to take with me. To make it clear, I will not have any internet connection on my way.

The point is, that I would like to watch via laptop, which device is unfortunately not compatible with the offline-mode.

Smartphone screen is defintiley too small and tablet.. I'm not the owner of such device.

Maybe anybody could give me advice how I could solve this problem?

Soon I will travel to Australia for vacation and want to take some series with me, to make my long road trip more enjoyable.

I'm an Amazon Prime member and could download my favorite series to take with me. To make it clear, I will not have any internet connection on my way.

The point is, that I would like to watch via laptop, which device is unfortunately not compatible with the offline-mode.

Smartphone screen is defintiley too small and tablet.. I'm not the owner of such device.

Maybe anybody could give me advice how I could solve this problem?

The cheapest solution I'm aware of is to buy a used Kindle fire, my wife bought hers for $40. You can then resell it after your trip to get some or all of your money back.

How I already told, there is a video streaming recorder called audials Moviebox, which allowes you to record videos and play back after. It is compatible with any formats for PC, games console, smartphone and tablet and not just for android and iOS devices like the offline function of Netflix provides only. You can watch the recorded videos either with audials or even drag and drop for export it.

How to record and download Capture, Record and Save Video Streaming