IGNORED

Audio Alchemy DMP-1

pga

Just installed an Audio Alchemy DMP-1 as a Roon endpoint on a LAN, connected to a Berkeley Reference DAC Series 2 via AES/EBU. Best sound I've had yet, whether from TIDAL or my music library. Also the best user interface I've used.

I just received a DMP-1 from Peter to play with; when u refer to the UI do you mean the Web Interface??

Thanks

Mike

[br]QNAP+ -> Allo DigiOne Signature -> RequisiteAudio D3rs ->  McIntosh C52 -> McIntosh MC-275 MK VI -> Harbeth 30.1's via Roon

Phew! Yeah the web UI is rudimentary to say the least! I don't suppose you use a NAS with your DMP-1? For some reason I can't get it to see my NAS share, I was just curious to see how MPD playback sounded vs Roon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[br]QNAP+ -> Allo DigiOne Signature -> RequisiteAudio D3rs ->  McIntosh C52 -> McIntosh MC-275 MK VI -> Harbeth 30.1's via Roon

• 3 weeks later...

Likewise I'm still using a DMP-1 with Roon & a Synology as my Roon server. I have about 15k tracks. I've had some USB issues with the DMP-1, so I'm getting a replacement unit, but otherwise it sounds great. I've ditched my Auralic Aries in favor of the DMP-1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk