IGNORED

Bluesound Node 2

Node 2 came today, and as I think about setting it up, I have a question.  Which BluOS app do you think works better, both using a tablet, and/or a phone?  I have an old iPhone 5 to use right now, but I intend to buy a tablet to leave out as the main remote to operate the node.  Since the Node 2 will be in the equipment room, there will be no line of sight, or set top operation.

Your opinion as to whether the android or ios app is more stable, easier to use, or just looks better, would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

1) Selah Audio Fedele Speakers (Revel in ceiling surrounds) QNAP TS-251 NAS accessed w/ a Ruku Ultra through SPDIF ipurifier into a Marantz SR7008 A/V receiver.

2) Freya + preamp, Hypex NC400 Amp, Zaph L18 Speakers, Martin Logan Dynamo sub-woofer

Bluesound Node 2 and Pro-Ject Expression w/ AT440mlb.

Glad to hear they are similarly stable.  I'll try running the android version on my Galaxy S8 and also load it on the old iPhone5 and then decide which tablet to get.  Some of the android tablets are relatively cheap.

1) Selah Audio Fedele Speakers (Revel in ceiling surrounds) QNAP TS-251 NAS accessed w/ a Ruku Ultra through SPDIF ipurifier into a Marantz SR7008 A/V receiver.

2) Freya + preamp, Hypex NC400 Amp, Zaph L18 Speakers, Martin Logan Dynamo sub-woofer

Bluesound Node 2 and Pro-Ject Expression w/ AT440mlb.