IGNORED

T+a dac 8 dsd

I don't think I ever put down DSD in general or the Lampi in particular. My issues were the dogmatic defense of the Lampi over Chord just like now I similarly have issues with those dogmatically making similar claims regarding Chord, specifically Dave, in this case when compared to the T&A.

While I sold my Hugo, I purchased a Mojo and love it more than my Hugo. Also while I love the T&A with DSD 512 via HQP until I get a chance to listen to my MSB v T&A v Mojo set up optimally on my main system for each I reserve judgment in comparing any of these superb DACS to each other. I wouldn't be surprised if I have an "overall" favorite and wind up having preferences of one over the other two for specific situations. There are many superb speakers, DACS, amps, etc out there and similarly headphones, head amps and many ways for us to spend our money and enjoy ourselves without pigeonholing ourselves to dogma and absolutes.

So what are you waiting for? (Comparing the Chord Mojo to the MSB and T+A)

• 2 months later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28735[/ATTACH]

There you go, not pretty but it does DSD512 fanless and without a 6700k (but with a xeon e3 1271v3).

Without the extra two, the CPU would eventually heat up, now it can play 24/7.

Ascoli is a beautiful city, on the square there were 3 weddings going on at the same time!

Watched the scene while drinking my Anisetta and eating Migliori Olive Ascolana.

The whole region was fantastic, especially Castelluccio was out of this world.

For low heat, you could also undervolt your CPU. It's not docemented very well, on the internet most tweakers forum discuss overclocking. But on http://www.silentpcreview.com there should be some info on the topic of undervolting. Try increments of 0.05V. The voltage has a large contribution to the power consumption and hence heat production.

Sent from my MI 2 using Computer Audiophile mobile app