IGNORED

Holiday Cheer

Melvin

I know this may seem a bit too soon but please bare with me.

The Christmas season is upon us once again and I’m sure many an audiophile hopes to find a little something under the tree this year. Well, I'd like to spread a little Joy if I may. A gift. Please reply to this thread if you are interested in unwrapping an UpTone Audio USB REGEN this year.

In case you’re wondering, I purchased 2 REGENs from UpTone Audio a while back and while I could easily use both, I only need 1. So, I'd like to share. Honestly, I hope the little gizmo lands in the home of someone who hasn’t had the opportunity to hear what a product such as this can do, a budding audiophile perhaps.

I will choose randomly (promise!!) among current CA Forum members who reply to this thread by midnight (Pacific Time) December 10th (which is only about 3 weeks away and is why I wanted to get this going). That should allow plenty of time for a Christmas delivery.

I’ll apologize now to our international friends ... CONUS only please ... shipping is on me & I really don't want to ship overseas.

Peace,

Melvin

BTW, it doesn't matter to me one little bit if you don't celebrate Christmas, so please don't hesitate in joining the fun.

USB REGEN.jpg

I will attempt to re-package this properly but, seriously, it’s a mystery how UpTone accomplishes this to begin with!

Happy Holidays

Lovely idea. I already have two and don't need another, but let me propose this: If you want to extend the offer internationally, and the prize is won by someone not in CONUS, i would be happy to pay shipping.

Or if that's too much fuss, I'll just give you an attaboy!

An equally lovely offer Jud. Thank you. Let's play it by ear :)

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have a Regen but want one, so my hat is in.

If chosen I will pay the normal purchase price plus shipping to a charity of Melvin's choice.

The perfect winter hat is built of very heavy, nordic-patterned, boiled wool with a GIGANTIC pompom on top. It stands as rigidly as the Washington Monument obelisk. It is massive and warm and fits a Conehead. Unobtanium since pile fabrics and Gore-tex, such a pity.

Finally I want to send my customary warm Christmas greeting to all:

Bah! Humbug!

Sam .. I'm speechless. Thank you.

throw my name in the hat :)

I'm happy to announce whoozwah will be getting a REGEN for Christmas this year!

Thank you all for participating. Peace. Joy.

whoozwah .. please PM me with pertinent info. (I would have PM'd you but your settings don't allow it.)