IGNORED

Mytek new dac Brooklyn.

Ι believe that the firmware update will allow up to dsd256 internal hardware upsampling which is as high as the Brooklyn goes. If upsampling to Dsd 512 or higher is your thing I would advise you to wait for the soon to be released Ifi i DSD pro or get the T&A dsd dac and not downgrade to the though fantastic not as good I dsd micro. 

• 4 months later...

To whom It may concern.

I have received several inquiries and notifications by members on this forum about a guy named Paul Mudork with the email  [email protected] who has used some pictures of my Mytek Brooklyn trying to sell one in this site https://www.audiophile.org/satilik/dijital/dac/ilan/35773/mytek-brooklyn-dacheadphone-amppreamp/ 

First I am not selling My Brooklyn So obviously I am not that person and secondly Have not In any way given my consent for those pictures to be used for trade purposes. 

Also I would like to point out that my attempt to contact this person has failed since that email is not valid. 

So be warned if anyone has been searching in this address  for buying a Mytek Brooklyn you must first verify it is not a scam because I can bear no responsibility whatsoever If someone just found It convenient to use some pictures he found through google search of If something worse is happening (given the unrealistically attractive price he asks I bet for the second). 

Sorry for the intrusion on the discussion and please share that information.

I made an attempt with your suggested correction and this time It was successfully sent.

Anyway..

Since my time is limited I just took the time to bring this case to a wider exposure since a lot of members have contacted me in private. It is in the discretion and responsibility of the individual buyer  to check the seller's credibility him/herself. 

I just wanted to make clear to state that I am not selling mine therefore I am not that person and that the pictures used in the classified are taken by me and used in my ignorance at least until fellow members of CA notified me.

Hope i have succeeded in the latter.

• 1 month later...

I had a brief listen through headphones. The headphone amp section seems to be improved therefore good news for headfiers since the original one was allready great. Mid bass was fuller and had more presence through headphones (I tried a couple of them to make sure) 

Cant say that I noticed anything different to the resolution and separation but the previous version was allready too good. Maybe an A-B comparison through a speaker system might reveal improvements but I dont think It would be a night and day difference.