IGNORED

Chord 2Qute

Reading between the lines.

1)2Qute does benefit from an improved power supply.

2)Ted chose to listen to PCM means DSD is just OK on the 2Qute.

3)Upsampling original source material before the 2Qute is detrimental.

2 Ch stereo

Auralic Aries>Wireworld AES>Kitsune Holo Spring DAC L3>Van Den Hul-The Second balance cable>Sonic Euphoria (fully balance autoformer)>Van Den Hul-The Second balance cable>D-Sonic M3-1200S-A (Anaview AMS1000-2600)>Synergistic Tesla Accelerator cable>Ohm 3000 speakers plus Omni Harmonizer super tweeter

• 1 month later...

I develop an immense respect for Chord's Robert Watts who clearly knows how to design a DAC and will gladly pay the premium asking price.

2 Ch stereo

Auralic Aries>Wireworld AES>Kitsune Holo Spring DAC L3>Van Den Hul-The Second balance cable>Sonic Euphoria (fully balance autoformer)>Van Den Hul-The Second balance cable>D-Sonic M3-1200S-A (Anaview AMS1000-2600)>Synergistic Tesla Accelerator cable>Ohm 3000 speakers plus Omni Harmonizer super tweeter

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmypowder, thanks for the heads up on the Gungnir MB DAC. I have been reading all I can on the R2R DAC emplimentation these passed few Days. Please keep us informed and share any further thoughts comparing this DAC to the 2Qute.

2 Ch stereo

I have been waiting for ted_b 2Qute review for months, I think anything he has to say now is all old news.

2 Ch stereo