IGNORED

Help to configurate Foobar2000 to 2Qute Chord

I need help My Foobar cant read DSD128 files to 2Qute Chordette.This is my setting:

Capture6.JPG

Capture7.JPGThis setting make a very good sound with corresponding sample rate light at 2Qute.The problem are only DSD64.dff and DSD128.dff files (I have DSD128.dff,my other DSD64 files are SACD.iso and no problem,all good).

This is the wrong situation is a DSD128.dff,foobao only partial recognition a DSD ? a put to 192 kHz

Capture1.PNG

This is very better play,good sound with a DSD64 (sacd.iso) and 2Q light is "transparent white"

Capture2.PNGHow put .dff files like that...wrong files???

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

I need help My Foobar cant read DSD128 files to 2Qute Chordette.This is my setting:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18802[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18803[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18804[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18805[/ATTACH]This setting make a very good sound with corresponding sample rate light at 2Qute.The problem are only DSD64.dff and DSD128.dff files (I have DSD128.dff,my other DSD64 files are SACD.iso and no problem,all good).

This is the wrong situation is a DSD128.dff,foobao only partial recognition a DSD ? a put to 192 kHz

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18806[/ATTACH]

This is very better play,good sound with a DSD64 (sacd.iso) and 2Q light is "transparent white"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18807[/ATTACH]How put .dff files like that...wrong files???

This is another DSD128 file good in foobar,but nothing in audio 2Q

Capture8.PNG

In principle, if you don't require PCM to DSD on the fly conversion, you don't need to use and configure ASIO proxy foo_dsd_asio. You can set directly your Chord ASIO device instead of foo_dsd_asio in Preferences | Playback| Output. My DoP only capable DAC is able to play DSD recordings this way, although without foo_dsd_asio there is no way to set if DAC is only DoP capable. I tested one DAC (Denon DA-300USB) which refused to play DSD from Foobar this way, although with HQPlayer and JRiver it was no problem.

I am using foo_dsd_asio and converting everything to DSD128 DoP, you can find my settings on pictures here: DSD - AVmania.cz

i7 11850H + RTX A2000 Win11 HQPlayer ► Topping HS02 ► 2x iFi iSilencer ► SMSL D300 ► DIY headamp DHA1 ► HiFiMan HE-500

You are playing DSD tracks via foo_dsd_asio but you don't have DSD to DSD Method configured in foo_dsd_asio dialog. Maybe that's causing that behavior. Configure foo_dsd_asio fully or don't use it.

i7 11850H + RTX A2000 Win11 HQPlayer ► Topping HS02 ► 2x iFi iSilencer ► SMSL D300 ► DIY headamp DHA1 ► HiFiMan HE-500
  • 4 weeks later...