IGNORED

Official TIDAL HIFI Streaming Issues Thread

Hi horsey7,

I recently run into the same problem as you. When connected to my WiFi neither my Galaxy S7, my Galaxy Tab S, my Oppo 103 works with Tidal. They simply refuse to stream the songs. Funny thing is that both my Chromecast and my Chromecast Audio devices can stream just fine connected to the same WiFi network.

At first I suspected my Asus router and started switching firmware left and right but when nothing help I tested using a totally different router, a TP-Link travel router and the problem was the same.

After talking to customer support for Tidal, Samsung and my 4G provider (Tele2.se) I am starting to lean on this being software related.

maybe some android update or a Tidal update has fucked things up and/or a Tidal upgrade is needed to solve this.

Really glad to hear I am not the only one out there with this problem because it is driving me mad.

Just adding some info regarding my tests. Tidal works with WiFi here at work but NOT at home :-/

So in my case the combo for not working seems to be: 4G internet modem connected to with WiFi router and Android devices running the Tidal app (Oppo Media Control app and DTS Play-Fi is also not working)

Same setup worked fine a couple of weeks ago...