IGNORED

HQ Player

Still the very best for my Mac... Thanks Jussi for all that you do !

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

• 2 weeks later...

Miska,  Is there an audible difference with HQ Player & HQPlayer Pro ?

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Thanks for a quick response Miska

• 1 month later...

Jussi,  I just purchased 4.0.  with the discount.  Where is the link to download 4.) as I do not see on Signalyst?  Thanks.

jimdukey... look at your share it email from your original purchase info

sorry... 

Miska....  version 3 works fine; however 4.1 does not work, even after a re-boot and my configurations are the same as 3.0.  Please assist,  thanks...

Any suggestions why I cannot get 4.1 to work; same preferences as 3.5 and that still works.  Thanks,.1211725013_ScreenShot2019-04-29at5_06_31AM.thumb.png.95be6946f7e231307014dd53c6c6a46d.png

The issue I have with 4.1 running Mojave is that when I press play, the loading does not happen and no tracks play... suggestions are welcome, again, thank you.

with DoP on or off, still a "no go,"  but thanks... @ 192  at least I have movement in the loading bar, but still no play...  I am sure Jussi will fix,

OK,  where do I find the log file on my mac for HQ Player?  Thanks...

any one know where the log file is located on a mac for HQ Player... Thanks.

Just a byline ...my processing time is very close to Christian s

Thanks for all that you do Miska; I am, however, unable to find my log file even with your directions... is there un update that resolves Christians issues?

Re: Mac & HQ Player 4.0.1... I enabled 2wire and now it works...  Yea, but why ???

Miska,  I spoke with Apple care.  We did a screen share and your log file is not showing up on my Mac Mojave 10.14.4 with  the log file checked / not checked on HQ Player Version 4 .  Apple care referred me back to you.      

The 2 wire produces sound but it is terrible.  My problem is as before, I cannot locate the HQ logs even with Apple assisting.  Yes, the box is checked on HQ for logs though none are generating.  I have earlier sent Miska an email about all of this; he will get back and eventually fix the app I am sure.  Best to enjoy your music regardless  of which playback you are using.

Miska, hopefully this will help  with the play back issues on HQ Player 4.0.1?

Apr 30 04:56:26 iMac-272467 HQPlayer4Desktop[28166]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug
Apr 30 04:58:20 iMac-272467 HQPlayerDesktop[28173]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug
Apr 30 04:59:04 iMac-272467 HQPlayer4Desktop[28175]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug
Apr 30 07:08:11 iMac-272467 HQPlayer4Desktop[35253]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug
Apr 30 10:10:44 iMac-272467 HQPlayerDesktop[39862]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug
Apr 30 10:14:06 iMac-272467 HQPlayer4Desktop[39876]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug
Apr 30 10:20:03 iMac-272467 HQPlayer4Desktop[39903]: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug

just changed my sample rate limit to 96 k and I have great sound!

Totally agree with you once I got my version to work...

any plan for a system optimizer function on 4.0 for Mac?  Thanks again for everything...

9 minutes ago, Miska said:

I don't really like such... The application is optimized to work well on each respective OS as is.

For me, the system optimizer is the HQPlayer OS image that includes HQPlayer Embedded and NAA. Full custom optimized OS tailored only for one purpose - running HQPlayer.

We are good, thank you once more.

Why is the buffer greyed out?

Please recommend on a Mac.   96k up sample... What are your best preference so far.  Thank you.

I would will give Miska a ton of credit for all his hard work making our great music collections sound even better.  It is my opinion that his efforts are always  heading in the right direction.