IGNORED

HQ Player

Miska is experimenting with hypnosis and subliminal messaging. HQP may have military or national security applications--did't you know? ;)

fine with me... give him credit where credit is due!

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Thank you Miska 3.5.1 for my Mac Drag & drop works....

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

• 2 weeks later...

Getting some dropouts also, scratchy noise.. pause then recovers and plays just fine...

I had massive amonuts of messages in the system error app with a general slowdown of the system.

I did a deep cache cleaning via northernsoftworks.com/yosemitecachecleaner.html

Seems to have solved most of my problems.

Can I assume that Crap Cleaner is just as effective on cleaning cache?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15537[/ATTACH]

Hi Tony; I agree, Hqplayer and the Concero HD work great together and I now upsample everything to DSD128 – fantastic sounding combination.

Here's my settings which are somewhat aimed at getting along with my older AMD PhenomII Windows7 player pc (I use an sotm sms-100 NAA to feed the Concero) but this combination running 3.5.1 is very stable with no clicks or drop-outs. Poly-sinc-shrt and DSD7 is where I mostly leave it but I'm liking DSD5v2 now too – I love this software.

These settings sound truly wonderful with my DAC2 & ATC's Thanks for posting... enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

mp3 on a audiophile site.... that's fascinating to me but the best to you

Actually I refuse mp3 but I will not criticize you or anyone else that's listens ... Best to you... enjoy the music!

• 2 months later...

Absolutely the very best software player with my Mac using core... as far at the windows environment goes... that's a debate I care to not get involved with. Thank you Miska

Still #1 with my listening on iMac... enjoy.... just wish there was a method to up the bottom ... but that is me with enjoying strong bass on certain R & R recordings.

• 1 month later...

Jussi keeps the improvements coming. The latest Mac is a killer indeed. 3.7.0 WOW!

• 1 month later...

Jussi With an app as good (or as great) as yours when can we expect a version for our smart phone. With a really great headset we will surely reach out and touch the clouds.... Food for thought.

Just want the very best sound possible for my droid when I exercise with headgear on my stationary bike... and so far that is VLC

• 7 months later...

Thank you Miska for all the upgarding with your fine software... enjoy.

• 1 month later...

I do so enjoy this wonderful software ....

• 2 weeks later...

... Still my favorite for my Mac... Thank you Jussi

• 1 month later...

HQ is my preferred player and it is now producing no sound on my Mac. The other players work fine. Suggestions please. Thank you.

Fixed... combination of reinstalling, the going to ASIO and this not being recognized and the to default core audio... wow!!! Works just fine and "who know what happened?"

• 2 weeks later...

once more HQ Player on my Mac has no sound; other players defaulting core audio work fine... any recommendations; already did re-install and re-boot... ugghh!

Problem resolved... Jussi, you are the best. Even though I did not turn the volume down, it was turned completely down. I am beside myself, however I want to acknowledge how quickly Jussi was available to assist... Yes!

• 1 month later...

On my Mac with the current version Yosemite 10.11.5 and the updated HQ I have no speaker volume. Other players work OK, just not yours, the best. I have re-booted and the problem persists; I have also re-installed. Please assist, thank you...

Actually if you turn up the volume at it's max I can faintly hear the music... ???

I am giving myself the idiot of the year award for not noticing that somehow the volume on the player was turned all the way down. In my defense, I never turned it down, lol... :D

ha ha ha... thanks fell0w audiophiles...

• 3 months later...

Miska... Any forthcoming updates ? Such a great player!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Miska for always getting your player to always sound great!

Signalyst enjoy