IGNORED

HQ Player

49 minutes ago, SwissBear said:

My music files are sitting on a NAS on my network. 
I noticed that some of my albums have been perfectly identified by the scan while some others, sitting in neighbouring directories, have not. I repeated the operation 2 or 3 times without success.
Are there any specific recommendations I should be aware of setting up this part of the application ? Is there any way to debug the behaviour of this feature ?
Thanks 

I'm no expert on HQP, but I had the same thing happening to me once. One particular album was not being imported. It turns out that one of the tracks was corrupted. Once I found my backup and replaced the track, I was able to import.

My guess is that HQP is very album focused. So if one of the tracks in the album folder can't be imported, then the entire album is not imported. I also have a vague recollection that somewhere it was mentioned that all the tracks in an album have to be the same format - I suppose like all .flac or all .dsf.

3 hours ago, SwissBear said:

Thank you for your reply. I will double check, but I have no problem playing those albums from Roon or Audirvana.

Albums were purchased from Qobuz and downloaded in AIFF format, like other albums I am purchasing there.

Any other idea ?

You say that you can play the albums; are you able to play every track? In my case, all tracks were OK, except for one which had a file size of 0. Alternatively, if you have a backup, use it to overwrite the files in one of the problem album folders and try scanning again.